WHAT SHOULD YOU PACK?
We recommend strongly to have your own riding gear: helmet, jacket, gloves, boots. Your other luggage should be ideally packed in soft-bags that can fin the top and side cases of the bike. You may also choose to repack and leave your luggage/suitcase in our office while we are on the tour.
BOOKING YOUR FLIGHT
Book your flight ideally to arrive in Bucharest on the evening before the first riding day. Your return flight should be late on the last riding day or the next. You’ll find regular and low-cost flights to Bucharest from all major airports around Europe. For regular airlines you may want to look up: KLM/Air France, Lufthansa, British Airways, Tarom, as for the low-cost check with WizzAir or Ryanair.
JUNE: WEDNESDAY JUNE 7TH TO SUTURDAY JUNE 10TH
OCTOBER: WEDNESDAY OCTOMBER 4TH TO SATURDAY OCTOBER 7TH
BOOKING YOUR TOUR
Let us know which tour you want to do. We’ll get back to you with confirmation of availability and ask for a 10% upfront payment. Once we receive the payment your trip will be firmly booked. The 90% payment can be done at arrival or via online transfer, 14 days before the tour if you choose to do so.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
– 1x overnight stay in Bucharest before the first riding day
– 3x overnight stay on the tour
– All overnight stays include breakfast
– All overnight stay are in 3 star hotels in a single room
– Motorcycle (BMW R1200GS, F850/800GS) 4 days
– Gasoline for the whole tour
– assisted by a local rider on motorcycle